Saturday, March 15, 2008

Travelling the whole world?! is it a dream?

MATTA fair has just started since 14 March 08. I keep searching info if there is any attractive package. hope I can find a good package as i wanted to visit my brother in UK.

In the meanwhile, i also want to take a break.hehehe..maybe just an excuse. I want to travel and explore more.

Travelling ....is it a dream? i wondering how many countries i can visit in my life?
how many people i would met in my life?

but then travelling also need to find a suitable partner. i dont dare backpack or travel alone yet. =p of course money and time also an important consideration.

my dream...wish you are not dream anymore....=) travel the whole world! Step on every corner of the world. hehe..

Anyway, as long as we treasure and enjoy the moment we have gone through in our life..you have been travelling the prettiest place in your life. =)

Enjoy your Journey!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dare to backpack but no time yet. haha..

LYCIA said...

oh..hehe..bring your cute twins and your pretty wife travel together then..hehe.they sure love it..

奥古斯丁 said...

MattaFair的欧洲配套并不比平常的便宜多少。
去UK的琐碎事还蛮多的,因为跳飞机的人很多。
说真的一句,UK比较少东西看。
不外是教堂、博物馆、景色也麻麻...
反而是Ireland,scotland更有惊喜...
不懂啦,只是我个人看法。嘻。